Thank you so much for your overwhelming support on my post about the product price issue. Today I want to talk about another important topic! How do I analyze and improve product quality? We are creating products and services that our brothers and sisters need in their everyday life.
So, let’s do a little exercise today. Just imagine Jehova wants you to give him the lastest product you launched as a gift. If you look at your product, would you change/revise it, or put a little more work into it? Did we do our best with that product? Or do we tend to just throw new products into the market to earn more money? Like the scripture above says, we should do EVERYTHING like it was for Jehova. Although it doesn’t mean we have to be perfectionists, we should be able to look at our work with satisfaction (considering that we’re not perfect). Again, quality goes over quantity!
Improve product quality
How can we apply this advice to our creative workflow? I collected some helpful tips to organize your product development phase:
- First of all, use a notebook (digital or paper) to write down all your ideas! It will be easier to analyze, filter, and organize your ideas.
- Do market research! Search for similar products and see what your target group likes. Think about added values for your product. Don’t copy other‘s products
- Set up a product development process you can apply for every new product. You will be able to streamline that process, to save valuable time!
- Plan a beta phase and show your product(s) to friends/family & write down their feedback! Apply that feedback!
- And last but not least: set up a launch plan and marketing plan!
Always keep in mind, Jehovah did his best work, designing the entire universe! In addition to that, what did we learn with the Friday program at this year’s Regional Convention? Psalm 111:2 says: “The works of Jehovah are great; They are studied by all those finding pleasure in them.” Therefore, we have to study creation, to be able to learn from it. Here are some tips to adopt:
Everything in Jehovah’s creation is thought through
☛ adopt a development process
Everything is created using design principles like the Golden Ratio & the Fibonacci Series
☛ study about that, it is breathtakingly amazing
Everything is color-coordinated
☛ study color theory/color harmony
He made minimalist designs & opulent designs
☛ study graphic design, typography & the right use of white space
What does that mean for us? In short, NEVER STOP LEARNING! And never stop improving your skills! Let’s give our best in all aspects of our life! Thank you so much for all your amazing comments on this topic on my Instagram Account.
Join the community
Discover more freebies, get early-bird-access
to my latest products, and receive business tips.
Subscribe to my newsletter.